I thought preservative-free eye drops had to be in single-use vials. How is Eyeganics Organic Tears preservative-free and in a multi-use bottle?
Eyeganics Organic Tears utilizes a revolutionary new technology, where preservative-free formulations can be dispensed with unrivaled microbiological safety. The new preservative-free "Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser" prevents contamination without the need for wasteful single-use vials or harsh preservatives.
What are the drops' ingredients?
Organic glycerin (oil extracted from certified organic vegetables), sodium chloride (salt) and water. That's it!
How many drops come in a bottle of Eyeganics Organic Tears?
With over 250 drops per 10 mL container, Eyeganics offers a fantastic value. Most preservative-free drops come in packs of only 25-30 single-use vials. Plus, our formulation is certified organic!
Why are Organic Tears so refreshing?
Eyeganics is so refreshing and effective at relieving dry eye symptoms because of its organic purity and simplicity. While artificial chemicals and all of the other nonsense in conventional eye drops can provide temporary relief, the long-term effect is oftentimes to make dry eye worse.
This bottle seems different - how do I use it?
The preservative-free bottle technology requires a firm, sustained squeeze. It is best to tilt your head all the way back, pull down your lower eyelid with one hand, and squeeze the bottle with the other, aiming for the bottom of your eyeball. Please let us know if you are unable to dispense drops effectively.
Drop Instillation Instructions
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken. Remove tamper-evident seal.
- Remove the cap from the bottle. Do not shake prior to using. If bottle has been shaken: with the bottle upright, squeeze it until a light mist is released.
- Lean your head all the way back and pull your lower eyelid down.
- Use a gentle, sustained squeeze to dispense 1-2 drops into each eye. There is a sweet spot between squeezing too much and not squeezing enough. To prevent contamination, do not touch the dropper tip.
- Replace the cap onto the bottle to close it. Store laying on its side.
1 2 3 4 5